Rise Presents : Crowd funding – A Way To Start a New Business
Thinking about crowdfunding your startup?
For many startups, a crowdfunding campaign offers an outstanding way to raise growth capital that can help transform an idea into a prototype and a product into a viable business. Crowdfunding has garnered a lot of popularity, not only for the ease of setting it up with today’s technology but also because of the success rate. But is crowdfunding right for you?
Be a part of an interesting panel discussion and get to know how crowdfunding has revolutionized the way startups fund projects and how early-stage entrepreneurs are tapping the platform to fund their dreams.
Meet our Esteemed Panelists:
- Vinod Keni (https://goo.gl/PSmNxL)
Executive Director - MyCFO & Chair - Fintech SIG at TiE Mumbai. Active Angel Investor & Business Builder
- Satish Kataria (https://goo.gl/xz3RGe)
Managing Director at Starting Blocks Media Ventures Private Limited
- Pratik Saraogi (https://goo.gl/Kt1GWr)
CoFounder & CEO at ActoFit Wearables
- Anil Gudibande (https://goo.gl/NpB8AQ)
Co Founder at 1Crowd
Key Take aways:
* Get to know how to get an instant validation for your idea. Reduce the amount of time you spend on ideas that turn out not to be viable
* Test markets and get to know the demand for your project.
* How to generate buzz around your brand and establish a marketing platform that thar knows your exact target audience
* Instant feedback during the project-building testing stage.
* Improve your project before it launches on a larger scale.
* Get the right price for your project.
* Learn how to decrease the cost of retail fundraising.
* Get tips to increase your network of fund raisers
* Diversify your funding base.
* Get a live idea from a crowd funded startup (Platform Demo)
Join us & hear experience of crowdfunding from experts!
This session is followed by networking over coffee ..
Date and Tim