Professional Trainer & Coach
Rahul works with developing people's ability to change and adapt their behavior in order that things will go better for them in their whole life and not just at work
More about the event
Do you find yourself thinking - “I don’t have time to think!”
This cliche is at the core of troubled and under-performing workplaces around the globe. In reality, thinking is the most important driver in problem-solving, decision-making and creativity, and no business can do without it.
In daily life and at all levels of an organization, the ability to think critically sets us apart from those who struggle to solve problem and make decisions.
- Understand a Framework for Thinking Critically and apply
- Learn and practice a variety of tools to think critically
- Leave the day knowing how to ask questions to get yourself and others to think critical
- Identify where you can apply Critical Thinking in your job and create a next steps plan
- Faster and higher quality decisions that are more likely to be the correct ones.
- Superior solutions to problems, goals, and strategies.
- Better understanding of the dynamics between different aspects of a business or project
- Innovative ideas and solution
- Higher productivity
- Being better equipped to tackle problems and make decisions on a daily basis.
Who can attend?
Working Professionals and Entrepreneurs
Please carry a notebook and a pen
Registration for the event starts at 10:30 am, and it will start at sharp 11 am.
91springboard BKC 1st & 2nd Floor, Kagalwala House, Plot No. 175, Behind Metro House, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Kolivery Village, MMRDA Area, Bandra Kurla Complex, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098 Mumbai