Chief Human Resources Officer at 91springboard
Experienced Head Of Human Resources with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality & healthcare industry. Skilled in Business Planning, Consumer Goods, HR Policies, Organisational Design, and Compensation & Benefits, he has 10+ years of experience and worked with companies such as Procter and Gamble, Philip Morris International and Abbott. Being an active listener and strong communication skills, he worked effectively with people from different cultural and educational backgrounds.
- Human Resource Policies
- Recruitment Process
- Compensation and Benefits
- Business Planning
More about the event
In this roundtable, we will be discussing "Ways to Hire & Retain Better" for a growth stage startup.
We believe that an entrepreneur learns the most in a peer to peer setup, top this up with a mentor's guidance, and we have the perfect setup all the learning you need!
What is Mentoring Roundtable?
Mentoring Roundtable is an open mentoring and Q&A session, during which attendees will get the opportunity to ask any questions they have about the topic - specific to their business and seek answers from the mentor and peers in the room.
Our super mentor Siddharth Yadav will gear the session with the following themes and help the mentees apply it to their startups:
- Building out your second-layer team (after the founders)
- Building the perfect Job Description
- Competency-based recruitment (how to use assessments and objective testing to bring order to your process)
- Structured Interviews: How to eliminate the notoriously bias-prone process of face to face interviews using panels and structured interview questions?
- How to engage & retain the employees?
Who should attend?
- Anyone who has a business and is struggling in the recruitment & retention process.
- Anyone who has a business and is looking to build a team soon.
- Anyone who has a business and is looking for ways to retain their employees.
- Anyone who knows what it's like managing the recruitment process of a growing business and is up for some sharing and cross-learning!
Attendees are requested to prepare their questions and queries based on the above pointers before coming for the session.
Registering for the event does not guarantee a slot. Kindly wait for a confirmation call.
74/II, “C” Cross Road, Opp Gate No 2, MIDC 400 093, Seepz, Andheri East Mumbai