Chief Analyst - Commodities & Currencies at Angel Broking Ltd
Mr. Mallya has over ten years of experience in the Indian commodity markets. He was associated with giant players like; AnandRathi Commodities and JP Morgan Chase India, United Kingdom (Treasury & Security Services) in the past. He also provides his valuable advice in his area of expertise namely the commodity and currency markets on various media vehicles like CNBC, Zee Business, The Economic Times to name a few.
- Forex market
- Commodity market
- Financial Analysis
More about the event
Who should attend this seminar?
- Anyone who desires to invest in the financial markets - Entrepreneurs, Salaried Person, Retired Person, Students, Housewives
- Anyone who wants to gain requisite fundamental knowledge to invest in commodity, forex & equity markets
- Anyone who desires to learn the techniques for successful intra-day & short term trading
Why should you attend it?
- The Seminar is organized in collaboration with National Stock Exchange (NSE)
- The Seminar is facilitated by Industry Expert Mr. Prathamesh Mallya
- It is a two-way seminar that will enable better learning
What will you learn?
- Basics of fundamental and technical analysis (chart reading, indicators etc.) of financial markets
- Do’s and Don’ts of Investing
- When to buy and sell any commodity, currency or equity
- The art of hedging
Important topics to be covered:
- US & China Trade- The Key focus
- Brexit- The deadline looms
- Central banks easy money policy
- Geo- politics dominates the center stage
- The Indian Economy- Slowdown seeps in
1st Floor & 2nd Floor Kagalwala House, Plot No. 175, Behind Shaman Wheels (Mercedes) Showroom, CST Road, Kalina , Santacruz East Mumbai