G R Sitaram
Certified Master NLP Practitioner, Soft skills and Behavioural trainer for corporates and institutions
Mr Sitaram has been practicing as an empanelled Assessor and Coach in Change management for leading Corporates. His primary goal is to inspire the lives of people he works with including participants and their organizations. Has coached and mentored Leaders of Corporate in various domains from Pharma, FMCG and service industries. Practical in approach and training methodology matches with industry specific requirements. His specialty is designing, developing and delivering leadership programmes
- Leadership development Programs
- Talent Management
- Business Planning
- Competitive Mapping
More about the event
Agenda for the event:
In level 1: We learn about Planning for Quality—(Step 1 to 4)
- What is the Output?
- Who is the Customer?
- What are Customer Requirements?
- What are the Support Specifications?
In level 2: We will learn on Organizing for Quality—(Steps 5 to 7)
- What are the steps in the Work Process?
- What are the Critical Measurements?
- Can the Work process produce a Quality Output?
In level 3: We will learn on Monitoring for Quality—(Steps 8 to 9)
- Did the Output meet requirements?
- What’s Next?
In level 4: We will learn Quality Improvement Process.
2 major objective of the sessions are:
- Learning the Process
- Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
- Quality Conversations and Dialogues with Subordinates and Team Leaders
91springboard Business Hub Pvt. Ltd., 3rd Floor, Akshar Bluechip Corporate Park, Turbhe MIDC, Thane- Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai