He is a Strategy, Consumer Insights, Marketing, Sales and Brand Management Specialist with work experience of over 14 years across domains.
Atul can offer consultancy and support for Startups in Automotive or Mobility Sector in the areas of Brainstorming Idea/Idea Validation, Minimum Viable Product alignment, Product Development, Marketing Strategy - Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning, Consumer Insights, Brand Management/Strategy - AIDA. Atul is currently General Manager at GfK (a consulting company) and was earlier Co-founder at CorporateGuru and Therolife.
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Development
- Market Research
More about the event
What are Mentor Hours?
Mentor Hours are "one-on-one" sessions where an expert mentor guides interested entrepreneur on various issues of technology, marketing, hiring, scaling up, legal issues, design practices etc..
Why do we organize Mentor Hours?
The entrepreneurs who have been looking for a platform where they can access an experienced entrepreneur, a domain expert, a functional specialist, or sometimes just a friend - can help you with something you're struggling with.
And isn't that awesome?
Who qualifies as a Mentee?
- Anyone who is a startup or is looking to startup. These might be people at idea stage or even revenue making companies. (At least prototype or Proof of Concept ready)
- Their queries should fit the profile of the mentor.
What to expect as a Mentee?
- Post screening we will confirm your slot on call and email.
- You will make a list of questions you need help with (which will be shared with the Mentor).
- You will get 40 minutes with the mentor during the Mentor Hours to discuss the same.
The slots for the event are limited and the team will contact you to confirm your slot.
Plot 23, Maruti Industrial Area, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana 122015 Gurgaon