Founder - PinG (PARTNERS in GROWTH) ADVISORY SERVICES LLP
Yagnesh, a Chartered Accountant by qualification, is the Founder Promoter of PinG. PinG focuses on working with Startups as well as fast growing SMEs, both public and private. He has led the M&A, finance, strategy and investor relations functions for various organizations, large and medium sized, viz. Hinduja Group, Entertainment World Developers P Ltd and MT Educare. He also worked as the 'India Operating Partner' for Bessemer Venture Partners and Business Head for 'Robomate+', the digital LMS.
- Corporate Governance
- Financial strategy & Budgeting
- Financial modelling & cost optimization
- Fund Raising (both equity & debt) & Investor Relations
More about the event
What are Mentor Hours?
Mentor Hours are "one-on-one" sessions where an expert mentor guides interested entrepreneur on various issues of technology, marketing, hiring, scaling up, legal issues, design practices etc..
Why do we organize Mentor Hours?
The entrepreneurs who have been looking for a platform where they can access an experienced entrepreneur, a domain expert, a functional specialist, or sometimes just a friend - can help you with something you're struggling with.
And isn't that awesome?
Who qualifies as a Mentee?
- Anyone who is a startup or is looking to startup. These might be people at idea stage or even revenue making companies. (At least prototype or Proof of Concept ready)
- Their queries should fit the profile of the mentor.
What to expect as a Mentee?
- Post screening we will confirm your slot on call and email.
- You will make a list of questions you need help with (which will be shared with the Mentor).
- You will get 40 minutes with the mentor during the Mentor Hours to discuss the same.
The slots for the event are limited and the team will contact you to confirm your slot.
Godrej & Boyce, Gate No 2, Plant No. 6, LBS Marg,, Opposite Vikhroli Bus Depot, Vikhroli West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400079 Mumbai