Chief Human Resources Officer at 91springboard
Experienced Head Of Human Resources with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality & healthcare industry. Skilled in Business Planning, Consumer Goods, HR Policies, Organisational Design, and Compensation & Benefits, he has 10+ years of experience and worked with companies such as Procter and Gamble, Philip Morris International and Abbott. Being an active listener and strong communication skills, he worked effectively with people from different cultural and educational backgrounds.
- Human Resource Policies
- Recruitment Process
- Compensation and Benefits
- Business Planning
More about the event
We believe that an entrepreneur learns the most in peer to peer mode, top it up with a mentor guidance, and we have the perfect setting for all the learning you need.
What is Mentoring Roundtable?
Mentoring Roundtable is an open mentoring and Q&A session, during which attendees will get the opportunity to ask any questions they have about these topics specific to their business and seek answers from the mentor as well as from peers in the room.
Our super mentor Siddharth Yadav will gear the session on the following topics.
Topic: Recruitment for Startups
The session will introduce the following themes to participants and help them apply it to their startups:
- Building out your second-layer team (after the founders)
- Building the perfect Job Description
- Competency-based recruitment (how to use assessments and objective testing to bring order to your process)
- Structured Interviews - How to eliminate the notoriously bias-prone process of face to face interviews using panels and structured interview questions
Who should attend?
- Anyone who has a business and is struggling in recruitment process.
- Anyone who has a business and is looking towards building a team soon.
- Anyone who know what's it like managing the recruitment process of a growing business and is up for some sharing and caring and learning!
Attendees are requested to prepare their questions and queries based on the above pointers before coming for the session. Registering for the event does not guarantee a slot. Kindly wait for a confirmation call.
Plot No. D-5, Road No. 20, Marol, MIDC, Shree Krishna Nagar, Andheri East Mumbai