Founder at Psych4U
Niharika is an internationally educated HR and Psychology professional with over 10 years of work experience. She has completed her Masters in Human Resource Management from the London School of Economics and has a BA Honours Degree in Psychology from the University of Waterloo, Canada. She is currently based in Mumbai. She has conducted psychometric tests for corporate professionals, families, renowned NGOs such as Salaam Balaak Trust Mumbai and Sadhna School.
- Buisness Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Psychometric Assessment
- Performance Management
More about the event
Psychometric testing is the science of assessing the mental abilities and behavioral traits of an individual. It is not universally accepted as a fairly reliable and accurate assessment of personality and behavior, however, not many people are aware of how a test like this could be helpful in the corporate sector. Psychometric testing is extensively used by several corporates for various things such as recruitment processes, during promotion cycles, or for internal realignment of portfolios and responsibilities. More than anything else, it very well helps professionals fit the right people for the right role and understand the nuances of each employee via psychometric testing.
These are the main points that will be discussed during the event:
1. Psychometric testing and its objectives
2. Benefits of psychometric testing
3. Indian context and global context of organizational development
4. Case Study/ working examples of the applications of Psychometric testing in your respective organizations
5. Service providers in India. e.g Psych4U services
6. How to get the most out of these tests for your company, to make your company more sustainable and adaptable to changing scenarios
B-Wing, 5th Floor, Ackruti Trade Centre,Bhim Nagar Rd, MIDC, Andheri East Mumbai