More about the event
What to expect at the 27th UXploration?
Session 1: Importance of customer-centric design for a product by ‘VIDHI SANGHAVI’
Vidhi is working as a Principal UX Designer with Faasos and she has an experience over half a decade now in the field of UX designing.
1. What is customer-centric design and why is it important?
2. How to figure out the pain points of a customer?
3. How will design solve these problems?
4. How do you measure if it’s working?
Session 2: Design local - Designing with culture in mind by ROSHNEE DESAI
ROSHNEE DESAI is a designer and creative director with an experience over a decade in the fields of web & motion graphics, illustration, graphic design and branding. She has worked with the top global media companies like MTV, The Times of India and Radio One (Go 92.5 FM).
1) Why do we need to design local?
2) My philosophy of form + function + culture =design.
3) Research local: How to look at the world differently.
So don't miss out on the ultimate UX meet-up! Create your own network with all the like-minded people in the UX community. RSVP your seats and secure your entry. Hurry!
B-Wing, 5th Floor, Ackruti Trade Centre,Bhim Nagar Rd, MIDC, Andheri East Mumbai